As suggested by the customer support sales team chat team member I am creating this ticket to address my following queries before purchasing this template for my business.
1. Can anyone with the basic knowledge of html change the content, menu options like the normal html template?
2. What is the major difference in html and ReactJs version?
3. Can you please list 5 reasons to go for ReactJs version rather than html from end user’s perspective.
4. Can we run the ReactJs version on windows server (IIS) similar to the html website?
5. Does the reactJs version have any disadvantage compared to the html version in terms of SEO?
6. Can I add new pages or forms using ReactJs template?
An early response in this regard will be highly appreciated,
Thanks for your questions. Here are the answers to your questions.
1. In the case of changing the content, basic knowledge of HTML will be helpful but you must have basic knowledge of React too.
2. HTML template builds with HTML markup language and React JS version build with React JS. They are different frontend technologies.
3. Some main reasons to go for the React version are Faster loading speed than HTML, modular design approach, complete separation from backend in case of using an API.
4. We didn’t try it on a windows server, but it works fine on an apache server. It should work on windows server too.
5. The CRA (create react app) framework or the default framework has disadvantages in terms of SEO compared to the HTML because of client-side rendering. But react framework like Gatsby, NextJS uses server-side rendering approach which overcomes those disadvantages.
6. If you have knowledge about reactjs, you can add new pages to any react template.
I hope the questions are answered.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.